Old Rectory House & The Orangery, Redditch, Worcestershire
Old Rectory House is a stunning Grade II listed manor house based in Redditch, Worcestershire. As a popular wedding venue, we welcome happy couples and enjoy hosting civil ceremonies and wedding breakfasts, all year round.
- The Orangery restaurant – a relaxed dining room and intimate cocktail lounge overlooking impressive headed terrace and historic grounds
- The Lavender Barn – ideal for larger parties, business meetings, training and conference facilities up to 32 seated
- The Fig Room – an intimate setting for private parties for friends, family and business events of up to 14
- Summer House / Gingerbread House – a seasonal space that can be hired for small drinks parties and groups of friends and family up to 20
- Authentic Mediterranean cuisine with ‘sharing style’ tapas and Cicchetti dishes or traditional three course ‘a la carte’ dining
- Impressive drinks menu featuring seasonal cocktails created by the award-winning Shaker Consultancy